TICKET INFORMATION:DAY TICKETS:
A Day Ticket is an entry only ticket which includes admission and live entertainment across the music, food and family stages. Each ticket is valid for one day only.WEEKEND TICKETS:
A Weekend Ticket is an entry only ticket which includes admission and live entertainment across the music, food and family stages. A Weekend Ticket includes entry on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday.CAMPING TICKETS:
A Camping Ticket includes entry to the festival on all three days and access to pitch your tent in the campsite from 7am on Friday 28th August to 11am on Monday 31st August 2015. These tickets include free weekend parking and access to toilet and shower facilities' within the campsite. There is a dedicated family camping area or a general camping area for campers to choose between.IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Before booking your tickets to The Big Feastival, please click here
to visit the Feastival Info page to read our full T&Cs and the Campsite Rules.TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Adult tickets can only be used by persons age 18 or over.
2. Teen (13-17) tickets can only be purchased by persons over the age of 18. Teen tickets are limited to 2 per paying adult.
3. Two free children's tickets are available for purchase per adult. Please note - Children need an entry ticket to access the festival site even though the ticket is free. Please book children's tickets at the time of adult tickets being booked.
4. By purchasing a Teen (13-17) ticket you are confirming that you are either the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the teen for whom you are purchasing.
5. Teen ticket holders must camp in the same location as their families.
6. Teen ticket holders are not allowed in the arena field unaccompanied after 10pm.
7. Teen ticket holders must be accompanied by their parent/guardian at all times after 10pm.
8. Child ticket holders are not allowed in the arena or campsites unaccompanied at any time.
9. Purchase of tickets is subject to the full event terms and conditions as listed on the main website.